WELOME TO MY WICKY WORLD
Thank you for visiting my site.
My blog (rants and flash) is under WICKER CHITTER.
Need editing, formatting, publishing, or book covers? Look under SERVICES.
Want something to read? Look under BOOKS FOR SALE.
WRITING CREDITS is my “bragging page.” Most of my published writings, other than self-published works, are there.
Also check out MacKenzie Publishing and its call for submissions for anthologies (if any). MacKenzie Publishing
Contact me at email@example.com.
Cathy enjoys writing poems, short stories, and essays, which appear online and in various print anthologies and other publications. She has self-published several books of poetry and compilations of short stories, as well as several children’s picture books.
Her first novel, Wolves Don’t Knock, was published in July 2018. Available on Amazon and other retailers, or contact the author for an autographed copy.
Mister Wolfe and My Brother, the Wolf, sequels to Wolves Don’t Knock are in the works. Hopefully available 2020.
Cathy is a member of various writing groups, including:
1. DIVA: Four women authors who have come together to write and publish anthologies. Each anthology features a guest author, as well as writings by the four members. DIVA
2. Silly Tree Anthologies: A venture formed by Cathy and Angel Sharum, with the goal to publish anthologies of other writers’ works. Silly Tree
3. The Spot Writers: Four writers who, in rotation, write weekly chapters of serial novels or compose flash fiction using pre-determined prompts,which are published to their blogs.
4. Seven Fates Writers: Five writers (once upon a time was seven!) who write and publish anthologies (only one thus far, but hopefully more to come!). Seven Fates
5. Evergreen Writers Group, a local group of writers (Halifax/Dartmouth, Nova Scotia).
Cathy’s gorgeous grandchildren provide inspiration. Cathy lives with her husband in West Porters Lake, Nova Scotia. For twelve years, they wintered in Ajijic, Mexico, where her works appeared in local publications. What’s to come for future winters? (No one knows.)
Contact Cathy at: firstname.lastname@example.org