WELOME TO MY WICKY WORLD
Thanks you for visiting my site.
My blog (rants, flash, and writing info) is under WICKER CHITTER.
Need editing, formatting, publishing, or book covers? Look under SERVICES.
Want something to read? Look under BOOKS FOR SALE.
WRITING CREDITS is my “bragging page.” Most of my published writings, other than my self-published works, are listed there.
Also check out MacKenzie Publishing and its call for submissions. http://www.mackenziepublishing.wordpress.com
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catherine A. MacKenzie: Cathy enjoys writing poems, short stories, and essays, some of which appear online and in various anthologies and other publications. She has self-published several books of poetry and compilations of short stories.
She is finishing up her first (and last!) novel, a “new adult” genre, tentatively called, Knock, Knock. Tentative publication date: May 2016.
Cathy is a member of various writing groups, including:
1. DIVA: Four women authors who have come together to write and publish anthologies. Each anthology features a guest author, as well as writings by the four members. Like DIVA’s Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DIVA/108592359318278.
2. Silly Tree Anthologies: A venture formed by Cathy and another writer, Angel Sharum, with the goal to publish anthologies of other writers’ works. Check out the call for submissions and guidelines on the blog at http://sillytreeanthologies.blogspot.ca/p/about.html. Like Silly Tree’s Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Silly-Tree-Anthologies/153970521418247.
3. The Spot Writers: Four writers who, in rotation, write weekly chapters of serial novels or compose flash fiction using pre-determined prompts,which are published to their blogs.
4. Seven Fates Writers: Five writers who write and publish anthologies of their own works. Like their Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/SevenFatesWriters
5. AfterWords Writers Group, a local group (now defunct).
6. Evergreen Writers Group, a local group.
Her gorgeous grandchildren provide her much inspiration. Cathy lives with her husband in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and they usually winter in Ajijic, Mexico, where her works have appeared in local publications.
Contact Cathy at: