WELCOME TO MY WICKY WORLD
Thanks you for visiting my site. What are you looking for?
My blog (rants, flash, and writing info) is under WICKER CHITTER.
Need editing, formatting, publishing, or book covers? Look under SERVICES.
Want something to read? Look under BOOKS FOR SALE.
Writing Credits is my “bragging page.” Most of my published writings, other than my self-published works, are listed there.
My grandkids are my heavenly joy. I’ve written a bit about my experiences as a grandmother on My Grandchildren page – though it does need updating!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catherine A. MacKenzie: Cathy enjoys writing poems, short stories and essays, some of which appear online and in various anthologies, including those published by Chicken Soup for the Soul, Dancing with Bear Publishing, Twin Trinity Media, and Rebel Ink Press. Her works have also appeared in such publications as Sasee Magazine, Magnapoets, and Still Point Arts Quarterly. She has self-published several books of poetry and compilations of short stories, which can be found on Smashwords at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/camack. She is continually writing short stories and poems and has several novellas on the go.
Cathy is a member of various writing groups, including:
1. DIVA: Four women authors who have come together to write and publish anthologies. Each anthology features a guest author, as well as writings by the four members. Like DIVA’s Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DIVA/108592359318278.
2. Silly Tree Anthologies: A venture formed by Cathy and another writer, Angel Sharum, with the goal to publish anthologies of other writers’ works. Check out the call for submissions and guidelines on the blog at http://sillytreeanthologies.blogspot.ca/p/about.html. Like Silly Tree’s Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Silly-Tree-Anthologies/153970521418247.
3. The Spot Writers: Four writers who, in rotation, write weekly chapters of serial novels or compose flash fiction using pre-determined prompts,which are published to their blogs.
4. Seven Fates Writers: Five writers who write and publish anthologies of their own works. Like their Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/SevenFatesWriters
5. AfterWords Writers Group, a local group.
6. Evergreen Writers Group, a local group.
Cathy also paints, pastels being her favourite medium and her grandchildren her favourite subjects. Cathy lives with her husband in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and they winter in Ajijic, Mexico, where her works have appeared in local publications.
Contact Cathy at: